My Family is My World!

Need to search?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Experience at the cockpit of MAS' 777 =)

Being a pilot was actually one of my interests once. But then I had to leave ta desire of mine since there were no lady pilots those days. Now though MAS does not take any lady pilot, there are still other airlines such as Air Asia that accepts lady pilots. But still, I'm afraid to get into this line as the possibilities for a girl to become a pilot is quite low. ='(

Well now onto the story...
When I was in the flight back from New Zealand, the aircraft crews brought me and my sis to the cockpit. Though we've already seen the cockpit before, we felt more excitement this time since the pilot and the co-pilot actually explained to us everything about the use of the control buttons and switches, how they control the flight and what they'll have to do during emergencies. It was really FUN!!!

The pilot then offered us to sit at the cockpit later on and watch the landing part. We were like "That's great!! Thanks a lot!!". As promised, we were brought to the cockpit and we actually watched everything that happens in the cockpit just before landing! Can't believe our eyes! Really, it was a spectacular experience!!


Below is a short video of the aircraft's landing =)
(technical error...coming soon)

After experiencing all of these, again my interest to become a pilot boosts up! But anyway, we'll just wait and see how things go on. We might plan things, but the final decision is in God's hand. :)

No comments: