My Family is My World!

Need to search?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cyberians' gathering =)

Date : 14 December 2009

Time : 1100 to1600

Venue : Pn. Khuriati’s palace at the ‘Crown Hill’ (Bukit Mahkota..=P)

Attended by : 5 Science 1 and 5 Science 2 students of SMK Cyberjaya

An open house was held at our English teacher, Pn. Khuriati’s place specially for her form 5 students as all of us will be going apart from each other in our own ways soon. this was our very first gathering after SPM and I had a spectacular moment there; I believe others would have had a blast too!

These were some of the pics taken :



 The whole group in Pn. Khuriti's house


5 Science 1 girls with Pn Khuriati (in the centre ~ blue scarfed)

AIN SHARUM
AIN NABILAH
YEN WENGI
FARAH NADHIRAH
YVONNE CHOO
NORHAFIZAH ARIS

FATIN HUSNA (DATIN WANNABE ..=P)
TAKING A SIT AFTER HAVING A SHOWER
IN THE RAIN TO CATCH THE KTM MAKES US FEEL BETTER! =)
~ THE STAR OF FRIENDSHIP ~


Date : 23 December 2009


Time : 1930 to 2330

Venue : Jasmin’s villa at Dengkil

This was a simple Christmas dinner for my Cyber buddies. Though many of them said that they couldn’t attend it since they’ve started working / out for vacations (maklumla, dah habis SPM..=P), still the number of my friends who came were not bad. The night was a night which I can never forget! Had a great time! ^_^

Some of the pics taken :







No comments: