My Family is My World!

Need to search?

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

North India 2012


19th Feb - 24th Feb 2012...


India ~ the country where my ancestors came from,  the country that has an impact in my life in one way or another. Since I was a kid, my parents use to bring me and my sister along to South India and to Mumbai quite a number of times but this was our first time to Delhi.


When my sister and I were still small, we used to just follow our parents without much excitement or curiosity. Back then, we thought 'fun' is described only when we visit Europian countries. But then now, when we're back to India after visiting some other countries including some of the Europian countries, we actually realised how nice it is to be back to our own roots.


It is certainly pleasant to observe the cultures and daily life routines of the people there in order to subsist in the country which has the 2nd highest population in the world. High spirit and great enthusiasm are among the values that can be learnt from them. :)


Below are some of the pictures taken during our trip :
Meal from KL - New Delhi


Indira Ghandi International Airport
- World's 2nd best Airport












Rickshaw
Train from New Delhi - Agra



Fuel saving transportation
Auto


 The only country in which we can encounter all kinds of animals on road.
Another fuel saving transportation
16 passengers stuffed in a
6-passengers carrying auto =.=

The pizza was so cheezy and yummy!
Henna


Politics are EVERYWHERE =.=











 The BEST part of the entire trip : TAJ MAHAL. Truly a man-made wonder! :)



Beautiful sunset view from Taj Mahal

me

Mom and aunt


Family <3





It looks like a framed picture, no?

 Pahargaanj, New Delhi:

He is a belly dancer!
Dad's friend's family.They travelled 7 hours just to meet us!:')





Hotel that we stayed in
It looks like a little Las Vegas to me! XD


The Goodbye Sun :)
Mom and dad <3
Us


Meal from New Delhi - KL




Within just a few years, India has undergone a lot of changes to the better. It is nice to see that the country is growing so fast in many aspects and I hope to see more positive changes during my next visit to India. :)


"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made!"
Albert Einstein


2 comments:

Unknown said...

waw! best gile.

Jasmin said...

haha... oklah.. not bad :D