My Family is My World!

Need to search?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

JPA Scholarship's interview & Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan SMK Cyberjaya (9/04/10)



After a break of approximately two months, I'm finally back in blogspot!!!! =D
I've left out a lot of updates (due to laziness..=P & also was quite packed with scholarships' applications processes). But anyway, now I'm gonna try my best to keep myself active in blogspot again.


 Now let us get into the story regarding my title.

9th April 2010, Friday; the day where I had to attend two important events at almost THE SAME TIME!
I knew I should give more importance for the JPA's interview but at the same time, being one of the 3 straight 'A's scorer in my school, I also wanted to attend the 'Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Pelajar' badly. I was simply hoping for my name to be in the list of the 1st interview session so that I could rush to my school later for the other event.


The night before the interview, I noticed that I became an insomniac! I couldn't sleep & all kinds of questions started to blew my mind off. But anyway, i still managed to get a total of 2 - 3 hours of sleep. =)


The day came. We (mom, sis & myself) arrived PICC around 7.20am. We checked the name lists and my name was under panel 7 for the 2nd session! "OMG! does this means I COULDN'T make it to my school?!!!". I was kinda upset at that moment. While I was waiting for the interview, I made new friends & they were really sweet! ^_^


Time passed by swiftly and soon it was 8am. The 1st session of the interview should have been started by now but surprisingly, one of the girls who should be there for the 1st session didn't show up herself so they let me to get into the interview room. And I was like "Praise God!! Now I could make it to the 'Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan' as well".


So I entered the room with my other group members. They provided us with a sheet of blank paper and we have to bring along our own pen. As we entered the room, we were told to sit in a row; facing the interviewers (there were 3 of them). It began with an introduction session; where each of us were told to share about our family backgrounds in BM. By then, i've lost all my butterflies in my stomach. =P


The others were all random questions such as:
~What course and which country is your choice?
~What will your next plan be if you fail to get this scholarship?
~What will you do for your parents in your future when you have achieved your dreams?


And some other normal questions.
For the discussion part, our question was 'Why the level of cleanliness in Malaysia is low compared to some other countries out there?'. I was told to start up this discussion and I was quite excited too. =)
I was elaborating my thoughts till they passed it to another group mate of mine.
The whole interview session was actually quite relaxing (at least not as bad as I thought).


During the end part, one of the interviewers explained to us that a total of 10 000 students were selected for the interview but eventually, the scholarship will only be given to 1 500 students among the 10 000. Plus, the interview is just 5% of the total criteria that JPA looks at.
After knowing all these, I'm not really putting high hopes on this scholarship but still praying to God for the best though. Even if I do not get this scholarship, I'm still happy that I could at least make it for the interview.
It was a great experience! =D

As soon as we left PICC, we rushed to SMK Cyberjaya for the 'Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan' and thank God! I just made it on time! Just after a few minutes I arrived in SMKC, it was my turn to receive my award.
But anyway, the best part was to meet my former teachers and juniors!! Miss smk cyberianz a lot!!! ='(


~ Will alwayz be fresh in my memory ~

Next, we just went to 'lepak' at Alamanda before my sis switched place with me in our Avanza; allowing me to drive back home.. =D

Overall, 9th April 2010 happened to be a memorable day for me.
And about the scholarship, though i mentioned that i didn't put on high hopes for it, deep inside my heart i still hope to get the scholarship.
But anyway, everything is in God's hands and He knows the best for us right?
So no matter what, we gotta keep thanking God and conitnue smiling!! cheese!! ^_^

2 comments:

Cik waniey said...

pic yg blast skali tue..
i yg snap..
hahaha..

J@zZ_MiNt sUpEr 5 ~(^_^)~ said...

haha!
yup2!!
thanx 2 u babe!!! ^_^