My Family is My World!

Need to search?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Re-Hello-ing after an approximate break of 4 months!!! :D:D

ALOOOOHAAAAAAA!!! :D:D:D

As the title explains, I'm just trying to keep my blog alive ( at least a lil..:P) after quite a long break! XD

Well, a looooooooot of changes and exciting things happened in the past 4 months ( too many to be listed down..:P). But anyway, I would just like to highlight this ONE particular thing : I'M IN INTI SUBANG JAYA!! :D haha

yes, i've enrolled in Inti College Subang Jaya for A levels.  Though I failed to get a scholarship from the government, I still thank God as Inti offers full scholarship for straight 'A's students. :)

   5th of July 2010 was first day they started calling me a 'college student'. I would never forget my first day in college cause there were just a lot of sweet things that happened. One of'em is to meet my awesome, sweet and wonderful classmates(JUS1) and lecturers. Yeah, they're AWESOME!! Each and everyone of them are nice and unique in their own ways. Though most of them enrolled on May, they seem to accept me and some of the other newcomers open-heartedly; this made us feel goooooooood... :D

  It've just been 4 weeks since I started studying at Inti, but seriously I feel as though I've been here for a long period of time. That's how I actually feel to be here; a part of JUS1 in Inti Subang Jaya. Hopefully, my upcoming days in Inti will be even more exciting and I wish to know more about each and every single classmates of mine a.s.a.p... AMEN!! ^_^

(next, might be posting about every individuals in my class... :D )

No comments: