My Family is My World!

Need to search?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

MY LOG of December 2009







 ~ Our last Chemistry class in high school ~



~ TMC Subang Jaya youth camp '09 ~




~ Candle light service ~



~ Gathering at Pn. Khuriati's house ~


~ Berjaya Times Square ~

~ Jalan Chow Kit ~


~ Sunway Pyramid ~



~ Carolling ~



~ Outing for Titus' farewell ~


~ A nigth in the airport (KLIA) ~


~ Mid Valley Megamall ~


~ The Mines ~


~ Christmas dinner at my house ~




~ Christmas breakfast at my aunt's house ~


~ Small gathering on Christmas ~


~ My sister at metrojaya - with all these plastic bags, she says that she's not a shopaholic! xD
~

~ Sungei Wang Plaza ~


~ KK Decorations - Ampang ~


~ IKEA ~


~ Haha..sorry.. This is the only picture that i took at The curve xD ~


cousins
~Christmas Day shots in church ~


~ Dinner with Pastor Thanaraj & family at my house ~




~ For new year - 2010! ~


No comments: