My Family is My World!

Need to search?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ITS CHRISTMAS TIME! WOOHOO! =D

Eventually, the month that i was waiting for has come!! December is the month that i love the most.. the reason is simply bcoz its the month of my sis' birthday, my parents' wedding anniversary & not to 4get - its CHRISTMAS!!
Many people nowadays rarely decorate their house for christmas coz of their busy schedule with works @ business... but for me & my family, shopping for christmas, putting up the lights n decorative items on the christmas tree and exchanging gifts with our loved ones are some of the vital activities to be done coz these activities actly give us the chance to leave our 'other stuffs' aside & get together as a family; spending more quality time with each other.. we can actly feel the strength of the 'family love' especially during this season..so whenever 1st december shows up, we'll start our usual activities for the whole month! =)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! ^_^



No comments: